[Artemisia] Fine Farewell

Naima ladywolf89 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 00:34:14 CDT 2004

This is a quick note to wish my friends here in
Artemisia a fine farewell.  Alf and I are leaving for
Texas on Friday.  I want to thank those of you who
were like family to me when I first became a member of
the SCA here in Artemisia and I will miss you all
dearly.  I will hopefully be seeing some of you at
Estrella XXI :)

But now it's on to new adventures and new memories.

Thanks again and have a GREAT summer

Sayyida Naima and Sayyid Nasir (ALF)

=====
Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
Shire of Bronzehelm
Kingdom of Artemisia
Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft (my bumpersticker)