[Artemisia] Dub Essa

Eric & Mary Ward ecmaward at comcast.net
Tue Jul 6 23:21:41 CDT 2004

My dear friends-
	I'm sorry I've been remiss in keeping you up to date.  Dub
Essa has finished receiving chemo, and is doing well.  The bone
marrow tap shows her marrow to be clear at this time.  She was the
first patient moved from the U of U Hospital to the new Huntsman
cancer hospital.  She is in room 4503, her phone is 587-4503.  The
computer she has can't download chat software, so she is limited to
email.  As long as you are healthy, please visit her.  Visiting hours
are all day and night,  Her blood counts are slooooowly coming up, so
she might have to stay for another month.

		YIS,
			THL Owen ap Howell