[Artemisia] IKEqC tourney in Arn Hold

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 16:30:22 CDT 2004

ARE YOU READY FOR....

Food!  Fun!  Fellowship!

The Arn Hold Equestrians will be holding an IKEqC
competition and BBQ the morning of Sunday, July 18.
We will be running the Heads Course, Ring Tilting, and
the Reed Chop.

Following the tourney, we will have a BBQ on site.
Bring your favorite BBQ fare and the beverage of your
choice (yes, wet!), and join us for fun and
fellowship!

We will meet at 9:00 AM on Sunday at Dusty Acres arena
in East Boise behind Micron.

We encourage anyone intrested to attend.  If you would
like to help, we never turn away anyone who can reset
games, help take score, or assist with setup or
teardown.

Riders will need to be present IN GARB, and are
strongly encouraged to bring their own weapons.  Also,
bring proof of SCA membership.  If you would like to
build a weapon and don't know how, please contact
either myself or Mu'allemah Yasmeena.  We'll be happy
to assist you.

If you would like to bring your horse, the site owner
requests current Strangles vaccination proof.

Directions to the site:
Take your best route to Gowen Road near the I-84 exit.
 Turn East toward Idaho City.  Turn Right at
Technology Way.  Travel around behind Micron and
toward the foothills.  Dusty Acres will be just beyond
the water plant under construction further down the
road on the left.  Dusty Acres will be on your right
and there is a sign.  Turn Right and park in the area
near the horse trailers.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact me.

Lady Auraelia de Medici
Arn Hold Minister of Stables