[Artemisia] (no subject)

Gefjon gefjon_hrafn at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 11:33:16 CDT 2004

Greetings to all,

As a person who lives in the vicinity of the the
Hellsgate site, I thought I'd let folks know about the
road construction on Hwy 93.  The section of 93 from
Florence to Stevensville is being widened this summer,
so there is much construction in the area of Bass
Creek Rd, which is where you turn off of 93 to get to
the site.

It doesn't matter if you are coming from the north or
the south, Bass Creek Rd is in the middle of the
construction.  The last time I was thru there, it was
sandwhiched between heavy equipment.  I'm thinking
that it might be easy to miss the signs.  So - if you
get thru all the construction in the area, you've
missed the turn.

Also, for those who aren't familiar with the site,
there is a small stream that runs along the edge of a
meadow, and we've had a significant amount of rain
this year.  The mosquitoes are thriving.  Bring your
bug spray, or whatever you use to fend off the little
blood suckers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Gefjon