[Artemisia] Team Training

Robert Woodruff robertw at sisna.com
Thu Jul 8 13:17:41 CDT 2004

Here is something for Armored and Rapier combatants, Households, and guilds, or anyone that wants to work together better, to get along better, to understand each other better, to help each other.

The Command Staff has charged me with the duty of making available to all members of the company, Team Training.

Who:    This is available to all members of the company
What:    A series of exercises designed to help people realize their full potential within themselves and others. More specifically, communications, problem solving and working together, learning the strengths and weakness' of your teammates makes a winning team.
When:   The first exercise will be August 7th 2004
Where:  Farmington
Why:     Insert appropriate motivational phrase here.

What you need to do is tell others about this. If you want to form a team, get them together. If you already have a team let me know how many to expect. If you want to do this by yourself, go find some others that will do it with you.
I will provide you with all the details after you email me and let me know how many to expect.

Fr. Robert