[Artemisia] Where in the world...

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Sat Jul 10 10:49:54 CDT 2004

Morgan,
 Funny you should ask. You probably have not gotten your Sage yet either,
have you?
There is a "teaser" article in there. Full write up next month. The
Artemisian Coronation will be at "Pugmire Park" sometimes knowne as Niagara
Springs and the site of many a Hearthwarming. It is in the canyon south of
Wendell, Idaho in the lovely Shire of Twae Linnes and was the site of the
Coronation of Their Graces Alan and Corisande. Remember?  I knew you would.
bring scotch, and a tent...............maybe just the scotch.

Ulric
Event Steward, ('cuz I haven't learned how to say no yet)

Ulric

"Deo et Regi Fidelis"
thats my motto, and I'm stickin' to it