[Artemisia] Sage?

togood at rmci.net togood at rmci.net
Sat Jul 10 13:32:24 CDT 2004

Yes, the Sage was late getting out. **My apologies to all.**  Between
virus's and mundane work, I didn't get an email sent out about it. If
anyone is concerned and just so the grape vine <giggle> doesn't get too
far off track, I received the Sasser virus not just once, but twice as
well as MSBlast and a few others. My poor little computer is running
again, thanks to my good Lord, the cover artist BTW, Lord Aaron di
Paladin, who also fixed my broken Cart(Van) at the same time and put up
with my whining and complaining about it all.  THANK YOU HONEY!!!  :-)

Again, my apologies to you all.  :-)

Lady Freydis