[Artemisia] Garb...

Erik Joramo niallsca at great-falls.net
Mon Jul 12 07:19:18 CDT 2004

Greetings,
That depends on where you are,some groups encourage the wearing of Garb at practices and others don't encourage the wearing of garb at practices.There is no rule mandating what gets worn at practices, just at events. Usually I reccomend bringing a simple tunic, that can be thrown over modern garb. How elaborate your garb is up to you.
Niall Logan
Seneschal for Stan Wyrm
Provost BWC
phaelorn at dublin.com wrote:
>I am inquiring as to what garb is worn at fighter's practice and, if any, what should be >brought in hand. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>Regards...

There Are Three Kinds of Fencers
The Quick
The Dead