[Artemisia] Challenge of Sherwood

Godwin fitzGilbert de Striguil archergodwin at cableone.net
Mon Jul 12 22:32:06 CDT 2004

Let me take this moment to thank all the good gentles who came out and
helped make Sherwood II a fun time for all.

I want to send a special thank you to Her Royal Majesty, Mistress
Kortland Stirling Mayfaire for gracing our fields of archery.

I also wish to thank Their Excellencies for participating with us, it
was grand to see you shooting!

To all the archers (30 of us shooting!) a big hearty THANKS! for coming
out and enjoying the day with us!

Once again I am pleased to announce that THL Owen ap Howell takes the
Challenge of Sherwood's arrow prize. Nice shooting Owen!

To all the good gentles that came in from out of area, thank you so much
for coming in and spending the day with us.

Lastly, thank you Sir Sagan for your help in making this event the
success I hope it was.

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil
Autocrat - Challenge of Sherwood II - 2004