[Artemisia] Iron Chef?

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 15:23:44 CDT 2004

Well I am certain that there are more details in the form of a proper announcement to come however I'll share what I know off the top of my head.

Iron Chef will be happening the date is August 14th and the event will be held in Loch Salann. In addition to the normal festivities surrounding the competition we will also have chance to don our dancing shoes and scuff the floor before during and after the dining. I’ll get out a dance cheat sheet (blatantly stolen from Maestro Niccolo) as soon as possible.

Please contact HL Isabeau de Sevingy (I know I just Slaughtered that sorry) with any questions that you might have regarding the competition, badsquire (at) Yahoo (dot) com or call me in the eve and I'll give you more details.

Yours,
HL Raven MacLeod
Seneschal, Loch Salann