[Artemisia] Iron Chef?

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 10:33:46 CDT 2004

Yup all! I'm in the middle of mid-terms (finals one week before the event) and have been a bit overwhelmed. (Oh! Under-statement of the year!) I'll have all Iron Chef info up in the next 24-48 hours. Never fear. For those who remember last year, it's the same site, and basically the same rules. A few minor rule changes, but nothing that would throw a team off in the next 24-48.

Today my task list is to work 10 hours, do about 4 hours worth of homework, go to a 2 hour lecture and figure out the secret ingredient.

Bwahhhh haaaa haaaaa haaaaaa!

That is a phrase that deserves an Evil Laugh!

Secret Ingredient!

I'm thinking... eel... Yah, that's it! Eel!
Bwahhhh haaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa!
>8)

Isabeau
PS. Raven, you actually spelled my name perfectly. Impressive. You should be a herald or something! *wink*
PPS. All inferences and claims of foreknowlwge of the Secret Ingredient (tm) are purely fictitional and for the sole purpose of my own sick sense of humor. Don't plan on eel, or anything else the Rumor Mill (c) might put forth. Only the Shadow knows and I nailed her to the wall so she couldn't follow me, so she doesn't really know anything at all. Go ahead, torture her, I get tired of being followed all the time anyhow...

ravenmacleod at comcast.net wrote:
Well I am certain that there are more details in the form of a proper announcement to come however I'll share what I know off the top of my head.

Iron Chef will be happening the date is August 14th and the event will be held in Loch Salann. In addition to the normal festivities surrounding the competition we will also have chance to don our dancing shoes and scuff the floor before during and after the dining. I’ll get out a dance cheat sheet (blatantly stolen from Maestro Niccolo) as soon as possible.

Please contact HL Isabeau de Sevingy (I know I just Slaughtered that sorry) with any questions that you might have regarding the competition, badsquire (at) Yahoo (dot) com or call me in the eve and I'll give you more details.

Yours,
HL Raven MacLeod
Seneschal, Loch Salann