[Artemisia] Updated Class listing for Collegia

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Wed Jul 14 11:05:03 CDT 2004

Here is an updated class listing as of 07/14/04, I find I still have
some late comers so I'll have another (and hopefully final)update for
the Kingdom Webpages this weekend with the complete scheduling by hours
and with descriptions.

There is still room if there anyone who wants to teach and hasn't
contacted me directly. I look forward to seeing you all in Twae Linnes
on the 7th!! THANKS!!

Juliana
KMOAS

Period Solo Singing - Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim
Period Percussion Technique and Performance - Lady Elsidh GilleBrighde

Period Languages - Mistress Iduna Snorrisdottir
Courtly Behavior - Maitre Guillaume de la Rapiere
Care and Feeding of Royalty - Mistress Cecelia

How to be a Head Cook - Maistreas Caointairn
Period Regional Cheeses - Mistress Kristiane de Chance
History of Salt - Mistress Kristiane de Chance
Period Breakfasts for Camping - Mistress Kristiane de Chance
Cooking from Mediterrean Trade Routes - Mistress Kristiane de Chance
16th C. Food from Paintings - Mistress Kristiane de Chance
Introduction to Sugar Plate - Mistress Annys of Pengwyrn

The Lindisfarne Gospels (slideshow) - Baroness Juliana
Illumination 101 - Dame Varia Goffe

How to Make a Late Period Men's Puffy Shirt - Dame Rachel Ravenlock
Corset Patterning- How to Make One that Fits - Dame Rachel Ravenlock
Flemish Garb 101 - Viscountess Avelyn ingen Uilliam
German Coat of Bases - HRH Albreda Wolfkeeper
Making a 15c. German bodice pattern - HRH Albreda Wolfkeeper
Basic Beadwork - Mistress Cecelia
Looking Good as a Fighter - HRH Reinmar Wolfmeier & THL Ulric

Introduction to Linen - Mistress Antonia d'Alessandria
Introduction to Lucet Cord - Viscountess Avelyn ingen Uilliam

Monastic Gardens - Lady Teckla MacNaughton
Period Flowers in Art and History - Lady Teckla MacNaughton
An Overview of English Memorial Brasses - Baroness Juliana
Early Medieval English Architecture (slideshow) - Baroness Juliana

Royal Stables Presents: The Royal Stables -- Mu'allemah Yasmeena
Horses and Hounds in Period (slideshow)- Mu'llemah Yasmeena