[Artemisia] Update for Gaelic Games

Matt Taylor thegodfather at xuko.net
Wed Jul 14 20:53:48 CDT 2004

UPDATE GAELIC GAMES UPDATE!!!!!

Notice: Good news! Good news!

There will now be NO quiet hour restrictions!!

Pet Policy:

Pets will now be allowed on site, however notice, in accordance to shire
by-laws they must be leashed and under control at all times. Also, pay
heed, for this is a Scottish themed event, you may want to leave your
sheep at your manor.

Also, new topic of interest, a pony cart has now been included in
childrens events, If you plan on attending with children, please contact
our children's minister and inform her of childrens numbers and ages:

M'lady Mayra Helena Larritas : 457-9306

Also remember there is a pond on site that you may fish in without a
license (as its on private property) and a stream that may be fished
with a license.

                            Event Description

	Unto the populace of Artemisia:

	The Shire of Castelleone cordially invites one and all to our
fifth annual Gaelic Games Birthday Celebration! You won't want to miss
the revelry and games.  On 33 acres of private land on scenic Lacus
Leoninus Sanguinis with ample room for all.
	Besides the usual games of caber toss, tug-o-war, and various
object tossing, there will be a trebuchet challenge! If you have one,
bring it!  If not, we have one we can share.  Heavy Championship will be
by torchlight, and there is potential for wooded heavy scenarios,
archery and rapier competions will be held should there be sufficant
interest.  There is a 'ballroom' available, if anyone would like to
dance, as well as European Court Dancing classes. After dancing, we will
have Celtic themed bardic.
	Friday night we will have the traditional pot luck dinner.
There is a full kitchen available so you can safely store/reheat your
foods.  After dinner, make sure you have your zills and belly dancing
shoes for a zill jam around the campfire.  If you can play music, you
are more than invited to help in the fun!
	Saturday we will be holding our shire fundraiser, a dessert
auction! If you wish to donate a dessert, again we do have a kitchen on
site to help preserve your dish.  Saturday night we will have spit
roasted pig for dinner.  Buy in is $5 per person, with a $15 family cap.
Mm-mmm good!
	Site is wet, no pets on site please, and there is a $3 per
person site fee for members. Kids under 12 are free. Site opens 3PM
Friday, and closes sunday at noon. We are out of city limits, but very
close to all city amenities. (like package store, resteraunts, hotels,
et cetera) This site has potable water and handicapped accessable
facilities, the kids minster will be on site, and there will be
activities for kids.  If you would be intereseted in merchanting, please
contact the autocrat. There will be NO merchant fees for this event.

Directions to Site:
	Take your best route to Helena, then:
>From West:
	Go past the '40' mile marker on Highway 12 about 1 mile, then
turn left on Granite Road, you will see Kessler Brewing Company, drive
to that building, go between it and Clausen Distributing. After the
buildings take a left, onto Broadwater, almost immediately you will see
a sign for Spring Meadow Resources, take their SECOND driveway and
follow the signs to our site.

All Other Directions:  follow Euclid Avenue / Hwy 12 towars Missoula,
pass Joslyn (this will be the last light you will go through) Take a
right on Granite Road, opposite of Kessler Elementry. You will see
Kessler Brewing Company, drive to that building, go between it and
Clausen Distributing. After the buildings take a left, onto Broadwater,
almost immediately you will see a sign for Spring Meadow Resources, take
their SECOND driveway and follow the signs to our site.

Autocrat: Adhemar Martel - Email: thegodfather at xuko.net phone: 406-442-
9867

	   Lady Beatriz Pantoja de Los Mercedes - Email:
chomer7 at earthlink.net    phone: 406-449-8038