[Artemisia] Medieval European dance

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 17 11:06:30 CDT 2004

I would like to know who out there is actively teaching, participating in
and/or researching medieval European court and country dance.  Would there
be interest in forming a guild to share information (or does an Artemisian
European dance guild already exist and I'm clueless?)?  Would there be
interest in having a research discussion at Collegium next month?

Mistress Rebecca, who NEVER gets to dance enough!