[Artemisia] Robin Hood Encore~

phaelorn at dublin.com phaelorn at dublin.com
Sun Jul 18 18:32:11 CDT 2004

Though it was a fabulous thunderstorm, only the first half of "Robin Hood"
at the Layton Park ampitheatre was shown. Then we all scurried off so as not
to get our fine garb wet. ((Graditute to Blondie and his lovely mistress for
lending a cloak to me, or it would have turned into a wet chemise contest!!))
Anyway, the cast has graciously agreed to do an extra performance for those
who attended Saturday nights rained out one(and anyone else who would like
to come.) They've asked the SCA to do another demistration before hand, and
anyone who shows up in garb gets in free!! It was so fun to see so many of
us there and in your finest garb. It would be nice if some heavy fighters
would show with their armor this time.
And so....COME ONE, COME ALL ~ To the 'musical comedy' "Robin Hood" at the
Layton park ampitheatre. Directions from SLC are take I-15 until you get to
the first Layton exit (just past the Kaysville exit. Go straight through the
light. When you get to the light on Gentile, turn left. At the next light
turn right, and there is the park!! The ampitheatre is across from the police
station and next to the museum and playground.
It starts about 8pm, but everyone get there early for the deminstration.
7pm was great last time, and left time for a few skirmishes!~
Let's have a good turn out.

Regards ~ Phaelorn McDobb ~