[Artemisia] I'm Sorry

Robert Woodruff robertw at sisna.com
Wed Jul 21 11:22:22 CDT 2004

After reading my post and the responses I've gotten to it I feel that I owe everyone concerned an apology, I'm sorry.
This is something that I thought would help, and something that is near and dear to my heart. I took it personally and I'm sorry.
I am also sorry if I have offended anyone, upset them, pissed them off, or otherwise jostled them.
I hope everyone can find a small part of their hearts for forgiveness of a silly man that made a mistake.
My deepest and most sincere apologies, I was wrong.
Fr. Robert