[Artemisia] Arabian Nights Event

John Lawler woodmancreations at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:20:29 CDT 2004

Greetings unto the populaces of Artemisia and AnTir! It is with great
pleasure that the Brotherhood of The Black Unicorn (AKA The Brotherhood)
present to you a fantastic weekend of battles and parties and costumes in an
Arabian flare! AUGUST 13, 14, & 15. Some of you may remember last years'
event that is affectionately referred to as the Pirate Party which was held
when Gryphon's Fury was cancelled due to the fires. Since last years party
many people have asked for a repeat. So for those of us not attending
Pennsic, a fun alternative is available. This is NOT an official SCA event
so come on up and have some fun. There will be numerous battle scenarios,
the Brotherhood house Carl tourney and a Werewolf hunt. We are setting up
castle scenarios that fighters can move from one to another without any
setup. All the scenarios will be pre-set. There is going to be a large
encampment with a central fire pit for the dancers and for all party goers.
This event should absolutely be an affair not to miss! Come on up and party
in the Crags!

The location is Castle SilverOak, 280 Trap Rd. Columbia Falls. MT (Shire of
Crystal Crags). Look in the Sage for directions to either Barbarian Bash or
Gallow Games. They are held at the same location. Otherwise email me for
specific directions from where you are.

The Fee....$5.00. That's it! (gotta cover the privy costs!) Water is
available, bring your own food.

So from all of the Brotherhood we bid you good travels and we will see you
soon!

An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can still hold on to one blade of
grass and not fall off the face of the earth!