[Artemisia] Event Copy- Medieval Iron Chef AS XXXIX

HL Isabeau de Sevingy badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 10:00:13 CDT 2004

Only if folks feel like pissing their significant others off! Then they can get into a good old-fashioned fight!

But come on, who wants to fight with your date when you could dance with them?! Besides, word to the wise, don't anger the chefs, they'll be armed, you won't!

*wink*
Isabeau

Robert Woodruff <notfrmmars at mindspring.com> wrote:
if it's date night, shouldn't there be fighting too?