[Artemisia] Gaelic Games

leishman10 at juno.com leishman10 at juno.com
Tue Jul 27 17:30:44 CDT 2004

To those who were unable to attend the Gaelic Games and those who did:

We opted to travel the long distance to Helena MT and it was well worth
it.

Thank you for your hospitality.

The site was rather nice, and I hear there are actually fish in that pond
;0) A slow moving babbling brook as well, close to the 'conveniences' in
the city... what more could one ask. Oh yes, and no rain or snow... that
is always a plus ;0)

We're not fighters, but we did enjoy watching the fighting.  Some of
which was rather funny by the way. I loved the animals on the helmets...
and for those of you who are concerned with such things... I don't think
any of the stuffed animals got badly injured or permanently killed in
this particular activity ;0) I missed the archery and trebuchet activity,
but hear it was all rather enjoyable as well.... Looked to me like there
was something for everybody in the way of fighting and siege type
activities.

And speaking of something for everybody, your new youth minister, Charli
is awesome and so was her helper (I think her name was Novella? ). I
suspect that soon you will have a fully functioning youth program that is
going to 'rock' !!!

Feasting, while we did not partake of the pig due to other dining
plans... it was rather impressive looking.... and smelled
wonderful....you did yourselves up proud.

Happy Birthday Castelleone... may you enjoy many many more.

Broka and Bethoc
from Loch Salann