[Artemisia] Dance roundtable at Collegium

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 22:42:20 CDT 2004

I see that a dance roundtable discussion has been scheduled for Collegium.
Is this European dance?
Has someone volunteered to lead the discussion?
If it is European dance, may I make a couple of suggestions for the
roundtable?  Participants please bring any research materials, books,
instructions, tapes, CD's, dance videos, in other words, anything that you
have that may help any one else in the Kingdom learn about European dance.
Also, it would be helpful to have some kind of agenda.  Obviously, the dance
war point will be on the agenda :), but is there anything else that should
be on it?  I have my own pet projects I would like to discuss, as I'm sure
the rest of you dance fanatics have as well.
Rebecca