Shameless plug was Re: [Artemisia] Bobbin lace at Collegium

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Jul 31 10:33:03 CDT 2004

And you're more than welcome, Mistress, to bring them by the Fiber Arts
Roundtable, since we'll be talking about all aspects of the fiber arts,
from basketry to spinning to dyeing to weaving and felting to embroidery
and knitting and lacemaking. (in other words, just about everything I'm
personally interested in! <weg>) I'm also encouraging folks to bring
research materials, items for show and tell, etc.
I'll make sure I bring a lace book I'm pretty sure you *don't*
have--it's got 400 years of Danish & European lace in it, from a museum
exhibit a couple of years ago in Copenhagen.  (just trying my best to
tempt you! ;-D)
--maire