Shameless plug was Re: [Artemisia] Bobbin lace at Collegium

Spencer Maschek smaschek at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 31 12:49:43 CDT 2004

If anyone is looking for tools on this kind of art, including fibers,
spinning wheels and /or needles, etc. a good source is
www.yarnandthreads.com . It is the Sheep to Shawl store here in Twin Falls.
She carries all kinds of good stuff. She has moved but is easy to find. she
moved two doors down.
Vlad