[Artemisia] Pelicans - Calling All Pelicans

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 08:41:57 CDT 2004

Announcing a “Pelican’s Prize Tourney” at Uprising.  Just as the Knights sponsor occasions to display chivalry and prowess, and the Laurels sponsor occasions to display talent in the Arts and Sciences, this is an opportunity to sponsor displays of services, helpfullness, actis of kindness and administrative support.  All Members of the Order of the Pelican are invited to participate.  Bring small tokens and/or trinkets to present in acknowledgment for acts of kindness, service, gestures of held and assistance which you may witness others in the doing of.  Trinkets and/or tokens can be candies, beads, buttons, chocolates, candles, or any other small types of remembrances you prefer.   Service is its own reward; we will simply be encouraging more of it and acknowledging those whom we see give selflessly of their assistance, time, and/or talents in the help of others.  This is also a good time to make note of someone’s name for possible future circle business.  So spread the word to all
 members of the Order of the Pelican that a Pelican’s Prize Tourney will be taking place concurrently, (running simultaneously) during all actives and happenings at the forthcoming Uprising event.  Sponsored by Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP., done with first confirming the kind consent of the Event Stewart.

SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST please!
“I know that G-d only gives me as much as I can handle,
I simply never knew He thought so highly of my abilities.”
- Mother Theresa