[Artemisia] Quest Report

Robert Woodruff robertw at sisna.com
Tue Jun 1 13:52:31 CDT 2004

Attention Gryphon's Lair and our Questing Visitors,
I wanted to say thank you and well done to all the fighters who made it to Quest this year. Our Japanese theme was well received by all in attendence.
Our Shire Champion de Rapier is Don Tarkash
Our Shire Champion de Armor is Lord Thorvald
The winning Polo team only won by 4 goals, but a great time was had by all. To all the players and Marshal Don Vilhelm, well done and honorably rode.
The Questing team that won, actually read the material recommended by the Autocrates, Vivat! One Rapier fighter was honored to be a "Hound of H*LL" (not spelled out for sensitive eyes)
The woods battles were tied right up to the point when it was boys Vs. girls. Ok, Ok, girls rule, boys drool, good job girls!
Only one Terra Silven showed, we hope for a better compliment next year.
HL Sajah was made a Scholar of the Black Wing Company, Vivat!
M'Lady Ciara of Loch Salann expressed interest in being a companion in the Black Wing Company and so did Maria Elizabeth Our (of France) expressed the same interest and regrets that she will delcine the novice rank as her fighting ability will never reach that of the company expectations.
Lady Johnanna won the Torchlight Rapier Tourneyment, well done, Vivat!
Last but not least, William of Loch Salann won the 13 year old catagory for the Boffer Touney as well as receiving gratefull acknowledgements from the Baron himself for his most admirable conduct during quest, well done young man, you set the example and the standard, Vivat!
Again thank you to all for your support and participation, and your spirit of volunteerism, we couldn't have done it without you!
Yours in Faithful and Grateful service,
Fr. Robert