[Artemisia] convocation?

Spencer Maschek smaschek at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 06:38:31 CDT 2004

As announced in the Sage Advice this month there will be no Convocation.
However we are looking into doing the Calendar via Chat. I am sure this is
something Kathlyne will address at Uprising? You can also get a response
about it using the Artsenschal Yahoo Group. You are subscribed by the
glseneschal address.
In Service to the Dream,
Vlad
Moderator artseneschal