[Artemisia] convocation?

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Thu Jun 3 15:06:17 CDT 2004

Chuck Heisler Jr. wrote:

> Isn't the Event schedule usually held with royalty (Kings and Queens Barons and
> Baronesses, etc.) and Seneschals?  I don't remember it EVER being a peer event.

At Convocation last year the Calendar Meeting was mostly Group
Seneschals (some of whom happened to be peers). The Crown & Coronet and
most of the Kingdom Officers hung out in the room. If there was
discussion or questions they participated. But it was mostly the
seneschals and 'group representatives' getting it done.  The Peer
meetings were seperate.

Juliana
KMOAS