[Artemisia] Uprising XVIII

John Gibson scjd at poboxes.com
Fri Jun 4 02:07:59 CDT 2004

This is it, the last weekend before Uprising XVIII and I know everyone is in
the same frantic rush I am in packing and last minute preparations.
Considering this I felt I should make a few things known.

1) The "truck stop" just before the site on Rt 26 is closed, so Please fill
up your gas tanks in Idaho Falls.  On the way from I-15 to Rt26 you will
pass Fred Meyers, and an assortment of gas stations.  If you would like to
directions to any other stores in Idaho Falls, please e-mail me and I'll
pass those directions along.

2) If you have pre-registered and NOT received your confirmation postcard,
Please e-mail me and I will get you out a printable e-mail confirming your
Pre-Registration.

3) If you have NOT pre-registered, please remember that we will only be
accepting Cash or Money Orders as payment at the Gate.  Again Personal
Checks will NOT be accepted as payment.  We apologize in advance for the
inconvenience this will cause some of you.  Idaho Falls has branches of most
banks, Many are just off of Exit 118 in downtown Idaho Falls.  ** The
alternate directions to go through down town Idaho Falls are "Take Exit 118.
Turn Right on Broadway heading towards the River.  At Yellowstone Highway
(Last intersection before the Railroad crossing) turn Left.  Follow this
straight on and it will turn into Rt26.  Follow the posted directions to the
site from here on out.

4) Once again NO pets will be allowed on-site.  If you can not leave your
pets at home, we suggest Teton Kennels.  They can be contacted at 524-2220.
They have taken great care of our pets in the past and look forward to
serving us again this year.

5) There have been numerous changes to the site layout this year from years
in the past, we hope the changes are enjoyed by all.  One of the biggest
changes is the location of camping and of parking.  Please only drive into
the camping area to drop off your equipment, then park your vehicle in the
designated parking area.  PLEASE ensure your Vehicle Parking pass provided
at the gate is properly displayed in your windshield.

Don't forget, details of the event including Directions and Maps can be
found at the Event web-site www.uprisingwar.org

Finally, if you have any further questions please feel free to ask me or any
of the Uprising Staff, or send an e-mail to questions at uprisingwar.org .
Thank you for your time, See you in a few more days!

Lord John Gilson, HUH?
Locksmith, Baroness's Musketeer,
Provost & GU Black Wing Company,
Rapier Marshal, Barony of One Thousand Eyes, Artemisia
Uprising XVIII Web Minister, Pre-Registration Administrator, etc.