[Artemisia] R EYES R UPON U

Dame Rachel (Thaya Shaeffer) damethaya at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 08:33:34 CDT 2004

Our Eyes Are Upon You - WE WILL BE WATCHING.
We will be watching you, all of you, at Uprising as you go about performing acts of courtesy, providing kind assistance, and doing galent service.  We, being the members of the Order of the Pelican, are holding a "Pelican's Prize Tourney" at Uprising.  Service is it's own reward, this is simply our opportunity to view, encourage, advise, share, and get to know you, (exactly as the Laurel's Prize Tourney does for the Arts and Sciences).  The Pelican's Prize will be held during the entire event, concurent with all other activities.  Tokens and goodies may be offered, smiles and words of encouragement definately will.
Shalom,
Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP

SCA:  Dame Rachel Ravenlock, OP
Legal: Mrs. Thaya G. Shaeffer
Kingdom of Artemisia, Barony of Arn Hold
(208) 322-3444 before 9:00pm MST please!
“I know that G-d only gives me as much as I can handle,
I simply never knew He thought so highly of my abilities.”
- Mother Theresa