[Artemisia] Scribal Arts question

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Fri Jun 4 11:27:06 CDT 2004

Elaine wrote:

> Greetings, everyone!
> After perusing the class list for Uprising, I find myself perplexed, and I
> am come to you with a question.
>
> Although the class list is wonderful and varied, it is lacking in one area:
> there are no scribal arts classes of any kind. No calligraphy, no
> illumination, no gilding, nothing.

And here is another perfect opening!!!  Please look to your mail for the
latest on Kingdom Collegia on August 07.  We are looking for
instructors!!!  All subjects and especially Scribal Arts!! There will be
more information posted on Monday and at the Uprising.

Juliana
KMOAS who will be teaching 3 classes this year in addition to
co-autocratting, anyone else willing? There's lots of room on this bench. :)