[Artemisia] Scribal Arts question

Tim Brunson simply_tim at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 10:40:59 CDT 2004

Isn't it amusing how the most innocent inquiries like
that always lead to some form of request for
volunteers... =)

Thomas
(who likes to volunteer, but is being very quiet right
now)

--- "julia.jackman-brink"
<julia.jackman-brink at umontana.edu> wrote:
> Elaine wrote:
>
> > Greetings, everyone!
> > After perusing the class list for Uprising, I find
> myself perplexed, and I
> > am come to you with a question.
> >
> > Although the class list is wonderful and varied,
> it is lacking in one area:
> > there are no scribal arts classes of any kind. No
> calligraphy, no
> > illumination, no gilding, nothing.
>
> And here is another perfect opening!!!  Please look
> to your mail for the
> latest on Kingdom Collegia on August 07.  We are
> looking for
> instructors!!!  All subjects and especially Scribal
> Arts!! There will be
> more information posted on Monday and at the
> Uprising.
>
> Juliana
> KMOAS who will be teaching 3 classes this year in
> addition to
> co-autocratting, anyone else willing? There's lots
> of room on this bench. :)

=====
That which doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

"It's just an operating system, not a religion" - John Gowin