[Artemisia] Silver Charms

CeltCrafts at aol.com CeltCrafts at aol.com
Fri Jun 4 14:09:20 CDT 2004

Please excuse the bandwidth, but this seems to be the easiest way to get in
touch with the most populace at once:

1)  I have started carrying 3 new silver charms especially for this group.
They are (along with the number I currently have in stock) A small fleur de lis
(1), a small spinning wheel (3), and a small laurel wreath (3).  Should you
have interest, please contact me off list.  My phone is 801-525-8336 if you
wish to transact that way.  These are not on my web site yet, so I can send you
pics over the net if you wish.

2)  If someone has an email addy for Susan at Silver Image, could they please
email that to me as well?  Thank you very much, and a good day to all.

Kerry
www.celtcraftjewelry.com