[Artemisia] WNV solution to kill mosquitos

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Tue Jun 8 14:12:04 CDT 2004

Greetings,
Found this in my mailbox from an equine list I subscribe to. I haven't
tried this yet, but if it works it is a pretty easy solution.
Yasmeena

Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O
"The Equestrian Mistress Yasmeena"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
(((*)))

Hello All,

We are all concerned about the West Nile Virus, but I think it might be
better to focus on controling the mosquitoes than to vaccinate for the
disease after seeing this....

http://lost-foals-group.4t.com/photo6.html

~Seraphia of Staghold~

AKA: Catherine Leyen
Gilbert, Arizona

Also, another tip was sent to me...

>>   Put some water in a white dinner plate and add a couple drops of
Lemon