[Artemisia] ***** CALENDAR MEETING******

Spencer Maschek smaschek at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:30:30 CDT 2004

All,
As per Dame Kathlyne request I have started the ArtsCalendar yahoo group for
the Chat night we will need for the Calendar Planning. I need the email
addresses for those that will be attending this meeting. Date/Time is not
yet scheduled. I will arrive at Uprising on Wednesday evening. I will be
camping with the Blackwing Company, I can also be found at the House of
Vladimir Merchants booth also. Please locate me so that I can get everyone
added to this group. I would also like to get the dates of events for each
group to help facilitate the Chat Meeting. If we only need to discuss
Conflicts it will go faster. I will make the pre-calendar a downloadable
text and Excel file to also help facilitate this.
 In Service to the Dream,
    Lord Vladimir Rurik Sheremetyev