[Artemisia] Fw: [SCA_Coursing] Caid Coursing Update

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Sun Jun 13 21:57:31 CDT 2004

Lady Christiaen,
What a great report. You have done much to kindle the spark of enthusiasm
I witnessed at Estrella. I have forwarded your post to a couple of
Artemisian newsgroups so they may observe how you've managed to make your
dream come true.

I invite you to join join the Artemisian Stables & Kennels newsgroup at
and continue to share your successes.
Or send an email to: ArtStables-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Mu'allemah Yasmeena, OL, OP, Cd'O, etc.
"The Equestrian Mistress"
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Mounted Companion of the Lance of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html