[Artemisia] BSK Seige Contest Groceries

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 09:18:58 CDT 2004

Well, if you're on the outside, you can pretty much get anything local, unless you've razed the countryside before hand, then you have to transport supplies in.  Believe me, that is a HUGE pain.  I prefer to forage off the locals, much cheaper and frankly, more interesting.  You never know what you'll find hidden in barns and under haystacks.

But the leaders of the siege outside don't have as many worries about supplies in my experience.  What they need to worry about is making sure that they dig privies far from the water supply and enforce cleanliness rules.

I did assume you meant groceries for the DEFENDERS of the besieged location.  Was I incorrect?

Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
Hmmmm....depends on which side of the seige you're on, doesn't it?
--maire, who should be packing for Uprising!