[Artemisia] Dragon's Tear 20 Ladies Choice Rapier Tourney

Morgan Wolf morganwolf at sofast.net
Wed Jun 16 13:43:02 CDT 2004

ADDENDUM

After brief but meaningful discussion with our Knight Marshal, I will also
be hosting a heavy armor Ladies Choice Tournament, same rules, probably same
day, different but still cool prizes.  Anyone having any questions regarding
these two tourneys please contact me.

Bonheddr Morgan Blaidd Du,
Protege and Ghillie to
Baron James Ulrich MacKellar and