[Artemisia] Kingdom Collegia- Call for Instructors!!

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Wed Jun 23 11:50:09 CDT 2004

Willa - Rose wrote:

> Good Mistress,
> Is there a schedule of events for the day and list of classes available
> yet?
> Yasmeena

The class list is still in process. Event Schedule has not been set as
far as I know, I'm working the classes. I'll check with Lady Petronilla.
If I get a chance I'll get the prelim class list out tommorrow, if not
it will have to wait until I get back from Canada. ;)

Thanks to all of those gentles who have volunteered to share their arts
by teaching!!  Keep them coming! :)

Juliana
KMOAS