[Artemisia] Yahoo trouble

Raven DuLoche RavenDuLoche at FaeWood.org
Wed Jun 23 10:51:32 CDT 2004

I will have this problem periodically with yahoo, I belong to several
different groups and once and a while one of them will start "bouncing".
I will have to "re-activate" it several times over a few weeks and then
it will stop.  I find it interesting that several of the groups will
have the same email set for it, yet just one of the groups is "bouncing"
so I know it isn't because of a problem with my email.  If anyone
figures out why it does this, please share :-)   In the mean time, I
just go into my preferences once or twice a day and make sure everything
is still active.

Raven