[Artemisia] Away on Leave

julia.jackman-brink "julia.jackman-brink" at umontana.edu
Thu Jun 24 13:06:47 CDT 2004

Please take note that I will be out on vacation from Friday June 25
until July 11th.  Most of my listservs will be turned off to prevent my
mailbox from being filled up in my abscence.

If you have material, Collegia classes or reports, PLEASE continue to
send them to my email address. I'll get to them asap upon my return. If
it turns out I can get internet access on the road, I'll check in. I can
also be reached at my home phone in the early and later days of my leave.

Emergencies should be directed to Chancellor Braden, as Mistress Annys
will also be out of town at that time.

Thanks!!
Juliana
KMOAS