[Artemisia] How do we respond to the BOD

Sandra Holladay sandrah at surfbest.net
Sun Jun 27 10:47:00 CDT 2004

Greetings unto the Populace of Artemisia,

Actually, the Kingdom Website has the BOD membership question link on the
Home Page about 2/3 of the way down.

In my attempt to have pertinent information on the website that would assist
the populace,  I would appreciate your assistance.  If there is something
you feel should be there, that is not, please let me know.

YIS,
HL Marisa