[Artemisia] (no subject)

Matt thegodfather at xuko.net
Sun Jun 27 13:26:50 CDT 2004

NEWS! UPDATE! 6/27/04!

The Pond is overstocked and on private land, fishing WILL be permitted withOUT a Montana Fishing Permit!

Baron Niccolo will be on site to oversee European Dancing and Period Gaming!

Unto the populace of Artemisia:

The Shire of Castelleone cordially invites one and all to our fifth annual Gaelic Games Birthday Celebration! You won't want to miss the revelry and games. On 33 acres of private land on scenic Lacus Leoninus Sanguinis with ample room for all.

Besides the usual games of caber toss, tug-o-war, and various object tossing, there will be a trebuchet challenge! If you have one, bring it! If not, we have one we can share. Heavy Championship will be by torchlight, and there is potential for wooded heavy scenarios, archery and rapier competions will be held should there be sufficant interest. There is a 'ballroom' available, if anyone would like to dance, as well as European Court Dancing classes. After dancing, we will have Celtic themed bardic.

Friday night we will have the traditional pot luck dinner. There is a full kitchen available so you can safely store/reheat your foods. After dinner, make sure you have your zills and belly dancing shoes for a zill jam around the campfire. If you can play music, you are more than invited to help in the fun!

Saturday we will be holding our shire fundraiser, a dessert auction! If you wish to donate a dessert, again we do have a kitchen on site to help preserve your dish. Saturday night we will have spit roasted pig for dinner. Buy in is $5 per person, with a $15 family cap. Mm-mmm good!

Site is wet, no pets on site please, and there is a $3 per person site fee for members. Kids under 12 are free. Site opens 3PM Friday, and closes sunday at noon. We are out of city limits, but very close to all city amenities. (like package store, resteraunts, hotels, et cetera) This site has potable water and handicapped accessable facilities, the kids minster will be on site, and there will be activities for kids. If you would be intereseted in merchanting, please contact the autocrat. There will be NO merchant fees for this event.

Directions to Site:

Take your best route to Helena, then:

>From West:

Go past the '40' mile marker on Highway 12 about 1 mile, then turn left on Granite Road, you will see Kessler Brewing Company, drive to that building, go between it and Clausen Distributing. After the buildings take a left, onto Broadwater, almost immediately you will see a sign for Spring Meadow Resources, take their SECOND driveway and follow the signs to our site.

All Other Directions: follow Euclid Avenue / Hwy 12 towars Missoula, pass Joslyn (this will be the last light you will go through) Take a right on Granite Road, opposite of Kessler Elementry. You will see Kessler Brewing Company, drive to that building, go between it and Clausen Distributing. After the buildings take a left, onto Broadwater, almost immediately you will see a sign for Spring Meadow Resources, take their SECOND driveway and follow the signs to our site.

Autocrat: Adhemar Martel - Email: thegodfather at xuko.net phone: 406-442-9867 (No calls after ten, please)

Lady Beatriz Pantoja de Los Mercedes - Email: chomer7 at earthlink.net phone: 406-449-8038 (No calls after ten, please)

Mayra Helena Larritas - phone: 457-9306 (Please call between five and nine PM)