[Artemisia] Polling in Arn Hold?

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Jun 28 10:22:49 CDT 2004

 Well, the victors for the polling were Godwin and Amecia and Terence and me, since the next B&B of Arn Hold will be TOR AND RACHEL! Yeah! It was a very well attended polling, and there were lots of well wishes and coolness! Granted, Tor's heraldry position is now open in Arn Hold, so anyone in Arn Hold with an interest in Heraldry should feel free to bid for the position. I can't hold it because I won't be stepping down as GWH until December or January, or I'd take it off his hands! These folks are such an excellent choice. They have 40 years' experience between them in the SCA, plus, it is a testament to their bravery that this was their THIRD TIME going for it. It's hard enough to put yourself out there once. To do it three times is astounding, and that is really cool. So vivats to Tor and Rachel! You have our support after the polling, just as you had it beforehand, guys. Feel free to call on us for anything. Tanglwhew