[Artemisia] seeking possible "long term" crash space in Loch Salan

Thor and Jenn Nordwick hjordierocks at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:32:53 CDT 2004

I might get a summer job in Salt Lake City.  I'm hoping to find out in a
week or so, and if I get the job I'll have to find someplace to stay.  It
would be amazingly helpfull if there was someone I could stay with for a
couple of months, or even a few weeks while I find someplace of my own.  I'd
be more then happy to pay room and board.  If you can think of anyone who
might be willing and able to put me up, I'd greatly apreciate you letting me
know.  I will be taking the position if offered regardless, but it would be
a great help to have a definate place to stay.

thanks!!!

Thor