[Artemisia] After revel/birthday party

Linda home ldenney at cableone.net
Tue Mar 2 12:02:50 CST 2004

All,

Saturday, March 6th following the Baroness' Champion there will be an after revel/birthday at Lady Katherine de l'Eau's house.  The address is 1109 E. Poplar Street in Pocatello.  From the site, here are the directions:

1.  Start out going Southwest on N FISHER ST toward E FRANCIS ST.
2.  Turn RIGHT onto E BRIDGE ST.
3.  Stay straight to go onto I-15 BL N.
4.  Merge onto I-15 S via the ramp- on the left
5.  Take the I-15-BL exit- exit number 71- toward CITY CENTER.
6.  Merge onto POCATELLO CREEK RD/I-15 BL S. 0.3 miles
7.  Turn LEFT onto JEFFERSON AVE. 0.4 miles
8.  Turn LEFT onto E POPLAR ST. 0.1 miles
9.  End at 1109 E POPLAR ST POCATELLO ID

A case of Fat Tire and a case of Budweiser will be provided but please feel free to bring whatever pleases you!

All good gentiles are invited to celebrate the birthday of M'Lady Suannoch Websterre (Swan).