[Artemisia] Kingdom Traditions

Theodora (AKA Rachael) ladythea at myway.com
Fri Mar 5 17:48:07 CST 2004

Greetings to all.
I would like to solicit *everyone's* opinion regarding Artemisian Kingdom traditions, both as a Pirncipality and a Kingdom.  Are there certain traditions that Artemisia has had that you like?  Dislike?  Are there new things you would like to see as traditions?  I am particularly interested in your views regarding awards ceremonies, but any information you are willing to provide would be helpful.

If you wish to share your views with others, you can respond to the list, or please feel free to email me privately.  Please also feel free to forward this message to anyone else who might be interested if they are not on this list.

Thank you in advance for your input.

In service to the Crown and Kingdom of Artemisia,
HL Theodora of Trebizond