[Artemisia] Kingdom Traditions

Lyon Worden Rapierfghtr at msn.com
Fri Mar 5 22:34:26 CST 2004

Not that I have seen many ceremonies, but as always willing to offer my two cents.
My first suggestion would be make them shorter. Last year at Uprising I was witness to two very long awards ceremonies. They were very elaborate and very well done. But I don't make it to court that much so my only frame of reference is the days when Artemisia was still new, I seem to remember quicker and more to the point ceremonies. As for a tradition maybe all the people who have received the same award (that are present) could welcome the new person with a handshake or something to that effect. Just my thoughts.

YIS
Lyon MacKeegan