[Artemisia] Kingdom Traditions

Osondrea osondrea at srv.net
Mon Mar 8 09:57:34 CST 2004

I don't think this is a tradition, but one thing that I have be seeing at a
lot of peerage ceremonies lately has been a book for everyone to write in.
They may make comments about what the peerage means to them,
congratulations, advice, and whatever else. I am glad to say that I have one
of these from when I was given my peerage. (Still in shock.) The book is
becoming a very cherished keepsake and is a wonderful way to help remember
one of the best occasions in a person's S.C.A. career. I would strongly
encourage this as a tradition.

                                 Mistress Osondrea

LAURA STUMPP