[Artemisia] Master Bradon...

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Mon Mar 8 12:01:42 CST 2004

It's very good to have *you* back and a delight to discover it so at
Estrella. Will you be staying for a while? Are you planning on attending
Cornation?
Yasmeena, on vigil untill this weekend.

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:15:45 -0700 MA Fairchild <mafair at sisna.com>
writes:
> Greetings good gentles,
> Long time, no hear.
> I'd be so very grateful if someone here could please put me in touch
> with Master Bradon (sp?) in Arn Hold ASAP.
> Many thanks (and it's good to be back).
>
> in service,
> Mary Amanda

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion to the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
An Interkingdom Mounted Military Company