[Artemisia] courts

Dan S. wyddershin at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 21:18:02 CST 2004

Greetings from An Tir,

Decloaking for a moment to say hi.

If you think YOUR courts are long come to An Tir 12th Night(con). Home of
the 9-12 hour CONTINUOUS courts. All Court, All the time! (starts at
noon-ends near midnight)

If you are sitting on a throne and want to make sure your courts are short,
do what I did. Get a 10'Oclock hat. Mine was a pink and white silk Jesters
Cap that fit within my coronet (like a cap of maintenance but funnerer) with
the bells pulled out and over the pearls.

Along about 9:45 the Heralds would check their watches and suddenly court
FLEW by. No one wanted to see the dreaded 10 o'clock hat bwahahaha.

Ah memories.

No promises, but Cêt and I may try to make Uprising this year.

In Service,

The Artist Formerly known as Thegn Dan
Now under new management
Sir Daniel d'Antioch-bastard son of Morgan