[Artemisia] SCA Court is NOT period (medium)

Willa - Rose yasmeena at juno.com
Thu Mar 11 09:04:52 CST 2004

I always thought it would be nice to have another court herald standing
about midway in the populace repeating what is happening up there on the
dais. I don't know if that is period, but that might be better than
guessing (waiting) or having it mic'd.

Yasmeena

< and there's this
> long
> private conversation where nobody in the populace has a CLUE as to
> what's
> going on, there's laughing with this person and the Thrones, and all
> this
> inside stuff - and we all have to sit thru this for like 5-10
> minutes.
> Then here comes ANOTHER guy wantin' to do the same
> thing...............aaarrrrggghhh!    This is where the Herald would
> come
> in.
> Dutch

Mu'allemah (Mistress) Yasmeena bint al Ahlam, OP, Cd'O
Minister of the Royal Stables of Artemisia
Companion to the Company of St. Anne
http://lanceofstanne.homestead.com/yasmeena.html
An Interkingdom Mounted Military Company